Friday, May 30, 2008

Retro Slip Dress

Maria from work had a favourite dress that she wanted me to copy and have made especially to take on holidays (I won't tell you which shop it is from.... shhh). She brought in some material which was perfect! It is a sleeveless round neck dress that is tight fitting to just above the knees. The material is in a bright retro coloured spandex pattern and black Cavalli. Here is the end result.

It fitted her perfectly, apart from the hem length.
Hope you are having wonderful holidays Maria!

Please let me what you like about this dress? style, colours, pattern of the material?
Thanks Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress. Funky material in bright colours. Looks like it is comfortable to wear too! :) Carolyn
PS: Thanks again for my lovely top that you made. Will email you a photo soon of me wearing it!