Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Last Grey Top!

Over summer I went through buing Grey material. After having my colours done, this will be the last grey top that I make! The material is a cotton lycra and grey & silver glittered flowers on it.
I had this top idea sitting in my head for a while, a casual top with a low neckline, gathering under the bust, shaped down the side of the body and loose around the front (to cover those bloated days). The sleeves are gathered at the top with a band and button to finish them. The neckline didn't turn out exactly how i wanted it, so it will still be on my to-do list.


I have been sewing a lot lately and can't wait to post some photo's, hopefully over next weekend! Can't wait to show you all some nice Autumn coloured tops.

Please let me know what materials you like to wear? Flowy chiffon, knit/cotton lycra, cottons/natural fibres,? A big thanks to everyone who is giving me feedback, I am taking it on-board and more items are going on my to-do lists.

Lee-Anne

No comments: