Monday, May 26, 2008

Scrapbooking Bag

I was sick & tired of carrying around our wedding album in a bright yellow pillow case, so I made a bag to carry it around in, out of the remaining bridesmaid material. I decorated it with some ribbon and an embroidered piece with our names on it that I had spare from our wedding. It also fits a Scrapbooking Album perfectly in it. Yes, i'll be making more for each of my Scrapbooking albums!!!!

As my Aunty Jean made a beautiful scrapbook for her 60th b'day, I made her a Scrapbooking Bag for her album for it. The cream material had really nice embroidered flowers on it (apologies for the poor quality picture), so I kept the flower theme and decorated the front with her name and a few flowers on the bottom. The bag also has pockets inside to keep bits n pieces.

SI can't wait to get some time to make a bag for my Thailand Scrapbook, using some Thai Silk i bought from thailand!

I think these would sell well for Scrapbookers.... Let me know if you have any other suggestions and if you like this idea?

Cheers, Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Kate said...

Nice scrabook bag - great idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the Scrapbooking Bags. Love how they are custom made to suit each Scrapbook. I can see these being very popular :) Carolyn