Saturday, May 10, 2008

Simple Casual Top

Here is a casual top I made a while ago. I purchased the knit material from Fabric Gallery in Greenwood (WA) and I loved the colour tones of it (pitty they don't stock it anymore...) This top is so comfy, however the neck lines doesn't sit well on me (after ready a bit about Body Shapes, I know now why!). Even though it doesn't suit my Body Shape, i'll still wear it, as I love it!

The top has a wide neckband and sits wide on the shoulders, it is gathered at the centre front of the neckband and at the side of the sleeves. The sleeve are capped and gathered. The top falls nice and the belt works well to give it some shape. Looks great with black jeans! Everyone always asks me which pattern I used, Simplicity 3681 and it would look nice in a knee length dress!

Please let me know if you would wear a top like this and what you would like to wear it with? I would like to get feedback and see what type of tops people wear the most?

Happy Mothers Day to my mummy! and to all the other mum's out there!

Enjoy your day!!! Lee-Anne

No comments: