Saturday, May 3, 2008

Summer Chiffon Top

I picked up a few metres of black & white printed chiffon, which I didn't really like at the time, but it was $2 a mtr! However after making this top out of it, I really like it and it's one of my favourites.


It is a very flowing loose top with a triangle neck and gathered at the point and shoulders. The tiny sleeves have black satin binding around the edges and it has a black tie around the waist. It is really good with black pants or jeans. As it is chiffon, I always wear a black singlet underneath.

I would like to know if people wear much chiffon or do they save it for a special occasion?
Hope you are enjoying looking at my creations! Thank you, Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great top! I am envious of your stretch and chiffon sewing! Mine is always disastrous.

Anonymous said...

Kate,
that because Lee had a great sewer Mum teaching her when she was just out of Kindy!...just bragging..
from Aunty Pat (lee-Anne's Mum)