Friday, May 2, 2008

Grey/Silver Bubble Top

I really like this top, it is made out of a grey stretch knit fabric with a sliver sparkle through it. It is gathered under the front top and back bands, it has a very wide band around the hips which has a bubble look at the bottom. I added some gunmetal grey jewels around the top band to finish it off.

Do people like to have versatile tops in their wardrobe? For example, this top you can wear out to dinner with pants or you can wear it with jeans and a denim jacket?
If anyone can think of a name to suit this top, let me know!

Thanks Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the fabric & square jewells at the neck. I also like the neck on this...will suit me. However I would prefer a fabric wrap around tie which can be changed to wear under the buse or waist.

Mum

Anonymous said...

I really like tops with this shape because it hides any tummy bulges lol plus the wide band at the bottom evens out and makes the hips look smaller. in my opinion anyway :p Jeannette