Thursday, May 5, 2011

Treasure Hunt Market-my stall!

I had my first stall last Sunday at Treasure Hunt Market. I surprised myself and was organised, I even had some time to whip up some headbands. Here is my stall!

A huge thanks to everyone who came to visit, it was great to see you and meet some new people!!! and of course my mum, for the support on the day! I loved it on the day and had a lot of fun, setting up, chating to people on the day and most of all getting feedback and advice from the regular's. Thanks for all the positive feedback on the Floppy Ruffle Swimsuits!

The markets were really slow and all the stall holders agreed it was very quiet, not too sure why, school holidays??? However, I always said I wanted to do a few test-run stalls so I am ready for the summer markets with the swimsuits. So I'm not going to let the slowness of my first market get me down, and I have already booked another market for 29th May. Details to come soon, so keep posted!!

Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: