Saturday, May 7, 2011

Next Market-Market Girl!

Here are the details of the next market we will be at, Market Girl!I have purchased some lycra from EBay for some Boys Rashy's, it was the only place I could find some at a decent price!!! It is army/camo which I'll pair up with some Blue or Green, and also some cute Racing Checkers which will look HOT with some red lycra, for all them "Cars" fans! I can't wait to receive it and get started...


Enjoy your "Mothers Day" tomorrow and I hope all you wonderful mothers are spoilt!!! I can't wait to show you my present from my daughter Talia, Jenny at Small Prints North made it and I have always wanted a finger print jewellery piece. It'll complement my crepe paper corsage/rose my daughter made me at daycare just perfectly! I'll be a very proud mummy wearing it tomorrow at our breakfast at "Oakover Winery!" yiippeeee!!!


Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: