Sunday, May 15, 2011

SHOP

I have finally found a "SHOP" available in Facebook that is user friendly. I have had so many request for an On-line shop and I'm not too sure the best way to do it.

I did try "Etsy" but some were not comfortable using it with USD and with Etsy so big now, my items were getting lost. With everyone plugged into Facebook, I thought I should try it that way.... I have wanted to have an on-line shop for a long time, but not too sure which way to tackle it.

I do have a website developer booked in to create a HeavenLee Creations website, but until I get time to do my layout, I will try using a Facebook store....

Here is the link for the "HeavenLee Creations Facebook store" and receive a discount if you are a "Liker" of the page!

If anyone has any suggestions or advice, I am happy to hear it.
Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: