Friday, May 27, 2011

Boys Rashy's

I am very excited I have finished some Boys Swimwear for the Market Girl markets this Sunday.
I have had ideas for these for a very long time, so I was excited to get started! I always want my swimwear to stand out from the usual stuff you can buy at the local retail stores, as I love creating clothes with a gorgeous difference. So you can be at the beach and spot your child out of the crowd knowing they are safe! I made a few samples and showed them to some parents with boys, a few past the test, but my more creative ones needed a few adjustments...

So I came to this conclusion between little girls & little boys: Little girls love to be different and "very" different, however Little boys like to be "similar to the norm" with only a little difference.... .e.g little girls love lots of patterns and not much plain colours, however boys like only little pattern and lots of plain colours. Until I start getting some feedback from parents with boys, I'll find out if I'm on the right track or not... It's so hard to get into the mind of the male gender!!!!!!



























Here are some pictures, sorry they are not professional photos. I'll wait until the weather warms up and I already have my funky boys lined up!
If you are coming along to Market Girl, please pop in and say Hi and of course give me some feedback!

Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: