Friday, June 3, 2011

Market Girl stall

I had a stall at "Market Girl" last weekend. It was great and a well organised, well promoted market and it makes such a difference with the number of people that come through the door!




I had the Floppy Ruffle Swimsuit, Dance skirts and Rashy's on display. The response was amazing and such wonderful feedback. It was lovely to see some familar faces from the other stalls and meet some more talented mum's. Thanks to my supportive friend, Nikki, who came to visit. She's always there with her girls, no matter how far she has to drive... and I always love to have a cuddle from my favourite clients, Jade & Alice!!!

Here is a cute little girl that couldn't wait to put on her pink Mesh Dance Skirt!
I really enjoy doing the markets and I have a few more booked in.... more details to come later! After finishing a few orders this week and dealing with a little sick girl, I'm ready to start cutting & sew more stock and thinking of introducing another gorgeous bright pattern to the Floppy Ruffle Swimsuit!


Take care Lee-Anne

No comments: