Friday, June 17, 2011

I would like to introduce 2 little girls to the HeavenLee Creations market stalls.....

Here we have "Mele" she is a cabbage patch, wearing a tiny Floppy Ruffle swimsuit. Mele's cabbage patch name is Carmelita, but my daughter nicknamed her "Mele" and I'm hoping she won't miss her for a day...
Matching doll swimsuits are available via "orders only" for $20!

















I'm not too sure of this little girls name yet... I have been wanting to get one of these for a while and when Shop 4 Shops had a sale, I couldn't resist!

















Look out for them both tomorrow at Handmade Children's Market!
Saturday 18th June, Melvile Civic Centre, 10am-2pm. It's off Davy Street, Booragoon. Free Entry, Free Face Painting, Free Children's Activities!

Hope to see you there!
Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: