Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ready for the Treasure Hunt Market!

1 more sleep until the Treasure Hunt Market and I'm all ready! All the sewing done, paperwork done, labelling & admin stuff done, banner received from Vista Print, and I've tested the display.


I have the bestest dad in the whole world!!!! He is a cabinet maker "Elverd Furniture Designs" and I gave him some Ikea towel racks and asked him to make me a clothing display stand. 2 days ago he dropped this off at my door and it was exactly what I wanted!!


So please keep a look out for this display when you come! I also bought this little towel rack from Ikea and it is perfect for my skirts.
I'm very excited now and will try to get some headbands sewn up tonight, just as a little extra surprise....

Cheers Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic Lee. All the best for tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it as I've got the flu. Carolyn