Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photoshoot!

Wow, I have been so very busy the last few weeks..... Everything is kicking into overdrive for the "Treasure Hunt Market" on 1st May. We had a photoshoot last Sunday down at Hillary's Boat Harbour with 5 gorgeous girl and 1 little cute baby! Check out the amazing photo's from "Jeannette Baxter Photography", they are too cute! If you would like to see more photo's, please "LIKE" us on Facebook!















Sewing for the 60 swimsuits is nearly finished! I am a little behind schedule, but considering I'm working 3 full-time days, teaching dancing Monday night & Saturday, swimming Thursday's and most importantly full-time mummy, I think I'm doing pretty well.... Every spare 10 minutes I can sit at a sewing machine is treated like gold at the moment (hence the reason for no blogging)! Let's hope I can keep up the pace for the next few weeks...

















Here's another little tester!!! Too cute!!!




















Please contact myself if you would like to use these photo's and I can check with my photographer. If you would like copies, I can email you a booking form from my photographer for professional printing.


Cheers

Lee-Anne