Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mesh Dance Skirts

These skirts are the cutest!! I will have them for sale at the Treasure Hunt Market this Sunday, 1st May at Craigie Leisure Centre from 9am-12Sorry, I don't have any professional photo's of these yet..... My photographer is sipping back cocktails on a cruise ship, Enjoy Jeannette!!!

















They are available for sizes 0-6. I have pink (as pictured), fluro green and red. I love sewing with this mesh and it was nice to use my mum's pattern that she used for me when I was a little girl. However, I have found a great pattern for this skirt on Etsy, check out the IGrow Kids shop.


Here are Talia & Jade on Easter Sunday morning in their skirts. Looks like they are plotting a mission to find the Easter Bunny!









Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: