Monday, April 18, 2011

New logo!

WOW! so very busy, but it feels great knowing that in 2 weeks we will have our first market!
I finally have my logo designed professionally and I LOVE IT!!! thanks Bianca!

Welcome to the new "HeavenLee Creations"

Here is a copy of the new business cards that I am eagerly waiting for and I can't wait to hand them out at our first market! A huge thanks to "Bianca Darling" for turning my logo idea's into reality, please check out her Etsy stop. I can't wait to design my website with her!












Sewing for the markets is going great, and huge thanks to my mum for helping me out! All the Floppy Ruffles swimsuits are nearly finished. I have even started on some "Dance Skirts" and they are just way too funky! (some pics to come shortly)


Here are some cute pics of my cute little ducks at our photoshoot a few weekends ago! Arn't they too cute!!!




Have a wonderful lead up to Easter and enjoy the Easter break!

Cheers Lee-Anne




1 comment:

Kate said...

It is great Lee! Good lucke with the market!