Sunday, March 27, 2011

A start for the markets!

What a busy week! I have cut out 50 "Floppy Ruffle Swimsuits", which includes 150 ruffles and boy am I glad all the cutting out is done! I have rolled hem approx 120 ruffles and surprisingly I'm enjoying it and can't wait to get back into the sewing room to finish them. Here is a sneak peak what I will have available at "Treasure Hunt Market Place" on 1st May at Craigie Leisure Centre. I have sizes 000-6 with 4 different fabric choices. I don't like how they fit on the dummy, but my model was asleep....

I'm really looking forward to my first market and hopefully I'll be checking off my "To Do" quicker than I thought... I have booked in a photo shoot, bought materials, ordered Clothing Tags, next is to find some nice Clothing Racks for display.


Cheers Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Little Lizard King said...

You are amazing!!! 50 is only a start! WOW!!