Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Christmas Catie Dress

Ever since Christmas I have wanted to put Talia's Christmas dress on her and get some photo's, I did it the other day and she has out-grown it...opps I guess "I missed the boat"... I used a red & white spotted coton with a red & white striped cotton for the bands and of course a fabric flower on the front and a matching headband!











.... .. Here are some pic's that I did get over christmas.... We had so many christmas parties to go to, but we only made it to 2 as we were all sick... Talia doesn't look impressed and Santa looks drunk in her official 2010 Christmas photo.. and our family photo is blurry... oh well.....
















I used the "Catie Dress" pattern from Little Lizard King. I love using your patterns LLK, they are so quick & easy, which every busy mum needs! Check out their new website & store here!

I bought this children's display dummy when my favourite fabric store closed down for$10... Not sure if I like it, but maybe painting it white might help....















Cheers Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Little Lizard King said...

You are so sweet!!! Thanks for the shout out!

Mr. Stephen Jain said...

sweet baby with nice dress u have written "the dresses are so quick & easy, which every busy mum needs"which is really true bcz in everybody needs to save time that's why they should use like this dress.U can also get many other dress for Christmas and these are also very easy and it may help u.for more information u can visit this site http://www.infashionkids.com/chclgidr.html