Sunday, March 6, 2011

Polka-dot bathers

Here are some bathers I made for Talia to wear for her first swimming lesson. I thought the material was chlorine resistant, but they turned yellow within 10mins of being in a Hydrotherapy pool!!! which is a pitty, as I love this white & polka-dot fabric!

I didn't take any photo's before they went in the pool, so the fabric is not white anymore... I definately won't be using this fabric to make bathers for swimming lessons, however the fabric went great in the ocean. A few adjustments to be tested before I sew some of these to sell....
















I do love this pattern and hopefully can find some fabric that will handle the chlorine...
















This is the Talia after mummy chasing her around the house trying to get some good photo's.... ENOUGH MUMMY!!!!














Cheers
Lee-Anne

No comments: