Sunday, September 14, 2008

Versatile Wrap Top 3 & 4

I love this top! Here is the wrap top that I have previously made in Satin. I have made it is stretch jersey and it is great. I have already thought of 5 ways you can wear it. I made this one as a present, so I hope you like it Shannon! Happy 21st!



I made the below top of scraps and in a rush. I didn't expect it to be my favourite top this weekend! I wore the black longsleeve Micromesh top with it.


Let me know if you would wear this top and what would you wear it with?

Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LI Leeanne,
i came across your blog on a friend of a friends facebook site!

I love the cross over top, did you make up the pattern or is a off the shelf pattern? I would love to know if it was easy to make

Love your blog
Gemma xx