Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bootleg Pants

On our Sewing Inspiration Course, Sally gave us this brilliant pants pattern! I have always struggled finding a decent Pants pattern and hated sewing pants, now I love it and this is the Wholly Grail to making pants! It is a ripper and so easy.

I have used it to make Casual Stretch Pants, PJ pants, Dance pants with lots of variation of without a zip to a fold over waistband. This pattern doesn't have a zip & I love anything that doesn't have a zip! See post "Easy Black Pant" dated 31st July 08, it's the same pattern.Here I have used a waistband that does up around the side (to keep the tummy flat looking!) and used press studs for the fly. Pattern number: Easy Vogue 8157

If you sew, have a go with this pattern. Thanks mum for the material!

Lee-Anne

No comments: