Saturday, September 6, 2008

Panelled Skirt

Here is another way to add a feature piece of fabric to a great skirt! The feature fabric I used is a white stretch net with strips of beigh material that is sewn on in a cirular pattern. I always looked at this fabric when I went into the fabric store and never knew what to do with it!

Here is a skirt that is made with panels. The front has 4 panels all with different lengths and directions, which is great to the eye! The back has 2 panels and a kick out at the back.

I love this pattern and will be using it more! I can also see it with each panel being a different colour and fabric texture. I am not a fan of darts... so next time I'll add a nice thick waistband to the top of the skirt.Feedback is great, it helps me to improve and find out what othr people like to wear. Please let me know if you like this design of skirt?

Lee-Anne

No comments: