Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jade's dresses

Ever since Jade (our best friends daughter) was born I wanted to make her some pretty dress, but wanted to wait until she was old enough and walking. Finally, Christmas last year I wanted to give them to her for a chrissy pressie. I was all prepared and started making them early, however dancing costumes came up and I never finished them in time. I finally finished them in January and couldn't wait to give them to her! I made them reversible, incase of any eating accidents.... they are embellished with ribbon & tiny ricrac. I also got to use the decorative stiches on my machine, which I was so pleased with, I have used them again!

Here was the finished product! Dan & Nik loved them!
I called this one her little Indian Dress Can't wait to make some of these for Madison!
Lee-Anne

No comments: