Friday, April 25, 2008

Angel Dress

I love wearing this dress and it is fitted but comfy at the same time. I decided it name it the "Angel" Dress. Not after our bengal cat, but I think it looks like the shape of Angel's that sit on top of christmas trees! It is made in a light knit fabric (purchased from Fabric Gallery in Girrawheen), which is black with grey circles on it. I have used black around the midriff section and for the bands around sleeves, neck and skirt. The dress is fully linned, as the material is a little see-through....

I have finally taken pic's of some of my tops on a dress making dummy (as coathangers just didn't show the shapes of my tops & dresses), so be prepared for more photo's!!

I had requests for people to leave comments, so at the end of each post there is now a comments area.

Enjoy your Anzac weekend!!

No comments: