Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clothing Tags

I love receiving gifts that have beautiful presentation. On my very first few customers I have handmade nice clothing tag's with personal messages on them. I think it is a nice touch and I will try to do this with all my clothing creations when I start sewing for my Custom Dressmaking party plans customers. I have also made a tiny "Thank you" card.

Here's an example

I have included washing instructions on the tags, as I didn't like the ones I could buy at the stores....

On the back of the "Thank you" card I have added the slogan "Feel Confident" and that I will donate part of the funds to the Vanuatu community! It's may way to helping the country where we got married. Also hoping the universe will return the favour to my new business and I will not become another unsuccessful home business statistic in a few years.....Pictures of my first customers PJ's are coming this week! Keep posted!

Thank you, Lee-Anne

No comments: