Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chemise Dress - PJ Collection!

I had this georgous baby blue material from some remenants, just enough to make some comfy sleepware! I also made some more Pj's for some friends for an Autism PJ Funraiser, which I was really happy with! This style will definately be in my PJ Collection when I am ready to do my "Custom Dressmaking -Party Plan style" business, but here is a teaser for now!
I loved making it and it was so comfy that I made a bright satin purple one for an Autism PJ fundraiser we went to last night
Will definately be making more of these! Great for presents!
Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee

I just love looking at your blog and all the gorgeous things you are doing and have done. Your passion and enthusiasm shows all over the website.

Keep shining.
xoxo your cous Karina