Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jeggins!!

I absolutely loved making these Jeggings and I was so appreciative when Karen from Dear My Kids (DMK) asked me to be a tester for the pattern. Talia has worn them so much since I have made these and they are a nice quick project for anyone wanting to try sewing stretch.

Here is a Black Jegging made it a heavy weight cotton lycra with grey swirls on it. I love these!


















Here is a Denim Jegging made in a light weight denim blue cotton lycra. They look too cute in the denim blue colour. They are both available in my ETSY shop!

Here are the Black Jeggins on my little tester!





















The Jeggings are for sale in HeavenLee's ETSY shop in Denim Blue or Black for any Trendy girl or boy!
DMK patterns are easy to read, print and construct. Jeggings pattern available now in "Dear My Kids" ETSY shop.

Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: