Friday, October 22, 2010

Talia's 1st birthday!

Our baby girl was 1 today! I can not believe how fast the last year has gone, I hope the next years don't go too fast. In the last 2 days, she has cut through 3 teeth, now she has 6 teeth. She is not walking by herself yet, but maybe soon... She seems to be quiet happy jumping around on her knee's. Here is a few pics of her on the morning of her b'day when she tried on her party dress that mummy made! Another great pattern from Etsy, I'll post about that soon!



















We had a wonderful day for her birthday and she has been so spoilt. We waited for daddy to come home from work and then we unwrapped presents!
Look at my presents and I am 1! and look at me giving my Upsy Daisy doll kisses!!!



















Here is a picture of her celebrating on Thursday at DayCare..



















We have a party planned for Sunday and I can't wait! Now I know when my friends love doing their kids birthday parties, they are soooo much fun! I'm sure we have too much food, too much fruit punch, too many lollies and handmade too many decorations, but it will be a great day spent with wonderful family & friends and our girl only turns 1 once! So why not, hey!
Cheers Lee-Anne

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Talia's 1st birthday! It was really gorgeous and the cake looks so yummy. My little one is going to turn 4 years old and I would say that the kid is really growing up and know what he wants. This year he has the demand of a star wars themed party so I would be hosting that at rental Los Angeles event venues for kids.