Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1st birthday dress

Here is a cute little dress I made for Talia's 1st birthday party. I bought the "Double Ruffle Knot Top" pattern from Little Lizard King on Etsy as it looked like a cute party dress. I used a bright flower patterned cotton with Fushia coloured cotton to match, as her party was an "Upsy Daisy" theme (from In The Night Garden). I also added a layer of Net to give the dress a 'party' feel, and of course a glittered number "1" on the front!

















Here is the b'day girl in her dress!

















I also made the Fabric Flower using the Little Lizard King tutorial
Here she is with mummy & daddy!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TALIA!!!
Love Mummy xxx

2 comments:

Little Lizard King said...

Super cute!!! Can I feature you on my blog?

HeavenLee Creations said...

Absolutely and I look foward to seeing it!