Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pretty Ruffled Pinafore Wrap Dress

Here is a childrens top/dress I made for Jade's 4th birthday. I purchased this Ruffled Pinafore Wrap pattern from DMK Kidswear. It is just gorgeous and I loved making it and I'm sure there will be more to come!














It is out of denim with a pink flower cotton material lining with the pink cotton ruffle around the wrap front. I have put double stiching around the seam, to give that denim look. Check out the modeling, great work Jade!


















I absolutely loved making these and can't wait to get stuck into some more. I have bought a few DMK Kidswear patterns and they have great instructions, easy to follow and easy patterns. Check them out on Etsy and their blog!

CheersLee-Anne

2 comments:

Kate said...

It is gorgeous Lee!

HeavenLee Creations said...

Thanks Kate, it was really easy to make too!