Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Sun Hat & Tote Bag

Talia had her first day at DayCare yesterday! I was very impressed with all the staff at the DayCare and they were wonderful with her. When I picked her up she was giving all the staff big smiles & hugs that she didn't even realise I was there, so I could tell she loved it and had a great day. She painted, ate lots of yummy food, read stories, played in a toy kitchen.... no wonder why she loved it! I was so proud of her!!!

She needs a hat and bag with her name on it, so why not have mum make a personalized one!! I have not made hats before and was surprise how much I enjoyed making it. Her matching bag and hat are denim and pink (of course!). I have found it easier to use felt for the letters and material as the backing letters. I will put these on my Etsy shop in the next few days.The bag has inside pockets and a waterproof pocket for bottles, also a clip to keep a dummy...

Lets hope she continues to love it and meets lots of friends!!
Sorry there is so much of my daughter, but I am finally getting to sew her things...
Keep posted for some Ladies tops that I have ready to sew by the machine!! They are next on my list.
Cheers Lee

No comments: