Sunday, February 1, 2009

Versatile Wrap Top 5

Apologies for not posting in January. I have been busy sewing a dress for a client, today I finished it and I can't wait to post some photo's, but I have to wait until end of Feb..... So I was straight into sewing another top!! It was an easy one, but hey, it got me started again!


Mum bought some of this material and I never really like it until I saw an awesome top she made in it, so I went an bought some and now I love it! It has lots of earthy brown/mustard colours and I will definately be wearing this lots and lots and lots. Mum, I think this material looks great in any style top!
Do you like these Wrap Tops and what would you wear them with? I love to hear other peoples suggestions.......

Hope everyone had a great Australia Day!
Lee-Anne

No comments: