Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Versatile Wrap Top 1 & 2

June & July are always busy for us, b'day galour, wedding anniversary and etc... so apologies for not posting late June.... I have been doing lots of sewing lately, however not had time to take some pics.

I really love these tops and will be making more. When its made out of stretch you can wear it about 5 different ways! The pattern I got was for stretch fabric, but I thought it would look really nice in satin, so I adjusted the pattern. I wear it over a mesh top and It would also look nice in an expensive beaded piece of material, with a pair of black pants...


I made these as a halter neck, but they can also be made with a full back in them and a small collar??? Let me know if you like this and what you would wear it with?

Lee-Anne

No comments: