Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bat Wing Top

WOW... I nearly forogt my login & password, it's been so long since my last post! June & July are always busy for us.... apologies for no post. But I have been sewing and have drawn up lots of ideas I have!


I love this top too!!! A big thanks to Sally for the pattern. These tops are made out of stretch/knit fabrics and are so comfortable. The top has a wide neck line and the feature of a bat-wing effect under the arms and up the side seams.


I have made a few versions of these, here is the top with a very small bat-wing


Here is another version with a V neck and a large bat-wing, and i love it in this mesh fabric


I couldn't get the top to sit correctly on the dressmaking dummy, so I had to improvize....
A big thanks for everyone who keeps checking my website and for the feedback! I find feedback usefull.

Would you wear this top? and would you like it with long sleeves maybe??
Thanks
Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee,

Love these two tops. Great style to match many body types. Mum also agrees.

:) Carolyn