Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mesh Tops

I really like this mesh fabric. The fabric has been out for a while and it comes in heaps of colours, but I didn't know what to do with it.... While doing our Sewing Inspiration Course, Sally showed us some tops she has been sewing with it. So here are the first lot of Mesh Tops that I have made.
It has a high neck-line, long arms and long in length (which sits over your pants)
Here is one in a beigh colour
I really like wearing them under something. You can wear summer tops, but keep the arms & tummy hidden. May not keep you too warm, though....It is easy to sew and you can use the raw edge of the fabric as the bottom hem.
Let me know if you like this style of top to wear under your summer tops?
I appreciate any feedback you have!
Lee-Anne

No comments: