Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ruffled Diaper Cover

How cute is this!! I made these for a friend, who needed a "Baby girl gift" for her cousin. These are a size 000 (0-6mths) and have 3 ruffles on the bum. Also a matching headband, which are a hit with little girls!!!



















I gave them to my friend today and I couldn't wait to post some photos of them, they are too cute! I am going to make up a heap and sell them through Facebook, so keep posted if you would like to purchase some.

I have been like sewing crazy and there is too much to post about. I can't wait to post some pics of Little Lizard's Knickers when the pattern is ready for sale, here is a teaser....

















Cheers Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Lee i love them!! I want some for Darcie :D can i buy a little skirt from you? even a 00 for when she is a bit bigger.