Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ladies Summer Dresses

Finally I have taken some pics of some "non-baby" related clothes I've sewn recently!!

Since christmas I have been living in these summer dresses. Great to throw over bathers, around the house, duck out to the shops... anything really... It was very easy to make and i'll be making more and maybe as some tops too.

Here is a Red & Grey swirly pattern in a coton jersey material. I used some scraps to make a red plaited tie to go around the top.
















Here's another with a Black top & grey/square pattern cotton jersey for the skirt.

















I am currently sewing a heap of little girl skirts to sell, and i might try using Facebook this time.....

Cheers Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love them Lee!
Where did you find those fabrics?

HeavenLee Creations said...

Hi Kate, Thanks! I bought them from the Janome Sewing Centre in Balcatta. They are near to Textile Traders on Erindale Rd, next to Golf Box). The same lady who owns the store (Wendy) owns Knit Wit in Nedlands. Knit Wit have a mail order service that you might like, but are pricey....
I picked both these fabrics up from Janome in Balcatta for $7mtr!Wendy always has the Nedlands store clearances out REALLY cheap. You have to go to the back of the store and they are all there. I always go there before I enter Textile Traders & then i have spent too much money at Janome to even go into TT!!!