Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shop Open -SALE ITEMS

What better way to open my "Etsy" shop, than with a SALE!!
I have these 2 styles for sale, that I love to wear:

The first is a "Floppy Wrap/Maternity Wrap" and if you ask anyone who saw me when I was pregnant & breastfeeding I was ALWAYS in one of these tops! They are so easy to wear and I can count over 6 versatile ways to wear it, I'm sure you can even think of more.
I was lucky enough to walk into a local material store and find this Micro-Mesh on sale, so I brought the remaining role in Karkii & Grape/Indigo and I love this fabric. It is a see-through mesh, very stretchy and light weight. I don't get my fabric at wholesale prices, so when I see great remenants I buy metres.

Another favourite of mine is this "Halter Wrap" and I am always in these too. They are great to wear over a cami. I like making these in a stretch/ jersey/ slinky fabric. They are also great to wear when breastfeeding, as you can just slip them over your neck. You can wear these over 5 ways and they are also very versatile in size, even as a Maternity top under the bust or belly.. The tops also look great in the Micro-Mesh fabric.

I am currently working on some more tops in different styles for my shop.
Thank you for viewing my website and hopefully my store! I like to hear your comments and any suggestions you have.
Enjoy your day,
Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Lee - love them!! Which shop is your local that stocksthat micro mesh - one day I will conquer my fear of stretchy fabric!

HeavenLee Creations said...

Thanks Kate, My 2 fav stores are Fabric Gallery in Greenwood & Fabulous Fabrics in Balcatta and I'd definately take a trip there next time you're in Perth. However, I picked up the micro-mesh at Textile Traders in Balcatta and if you search when they have sales you can pick up some gems....
Love Lee