Monday, June 7, 2010

Bonnet, Booties & Mittens

I have a very clever Nanny! Before she left for her holiday she knitted me a Bonnet & Booties and I love them!!! Thank you Nanny, I love you and will miss you! Love Talia xxx
We have had a few Milestones for Talia lately.
  • She has started slowly crawling, even if it is to reach for toys & food!
  • She is also now saying "ba ba ba...", so she now has mmm & bbbb down pact and hasn't stopped talking all day!! Another chatterbox in the house... poor John....
I have been looking for some knitted fingerless mittens in a babies size and haven't found anything.... So I made my own with some old baby socks, just cut out the toes and a tiny hole for her thumb and they work great, so i'll do some more soon! They do the job and keep her hands warm!
Cheers Lee-Anne

No comments: