Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Subscribe to my blog!

Hi all,
A new website feature and very exciting for me! You can subscribe to recieve emails when I update my blog. Enter your email address into the "Subscribe Via Email" link which is located at the side of my Blog under the Etsy shop.

On Friday, 16th I have my items featured as a "Showcase" in the Clothing Category on ETSY. Hopefully this will attract some more people to view my shop and blog.

We are going to watch CATS the musical tonight, very exciting! and I think I will be pulling out one of my winter favourites to wear, as it's gearing up for winter here in Perth!


Have a good one!
Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Patricia Elverd said...

Lee,
This is one of my favourite jackets. The details of the edging pieces and the play on the different fabrics is fantastic. The photo does not do it justice.
You can give it to me when you are tired of it.
Mum