Thursday, December 4, 2008

Versatile Skirt/Dress

I can tell this will be my favourite dress to make for summer! and in lots & lots of colours!

I cut a pattern from a friends skirt (thanks Rin) and I love it! Easy to make, looks great on, you can make it out of different types of fabric and you can wear it as a short skirt, long skirt & dress.


Here I made it out of a suiting that has lots of spandex in it, so it is super stretchy. I made the waist band in a different colour than the skirt, so it looks a bit different as a dress.
I love it so much that I made a dress out of a olive/brown patterned jersey material. This will be my most weared dress in summer!

There will definately be more of these to come! Let me know if like the idea of a Versatile Dress/Skirt?

Thanks to everyone who has kept checking my site! Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this skirt/dress!! Would definitely wear one. Love Chan

Anonymous said...

Love it! and the versatility factor makes it even more appealing. I would love it in a bright/bold colour, like a purple or pink for summer! :)