Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Bibs! New & Improved!

Thanks to everyone who gave me some feedback on my Baby Bibs! I have been listening and took every bit of advice to improve the bibs. Here they are!

The first bib has a tie on the side, as this will give easy access to getting the bib on and off. You push the tie through a button hole slit in the fabric. I have also made them longer and wider.
The second improvement is a button on the side of the bib. It might be a little hard to manoeuvre the button through the button hole while the baby sits still, but I look foward to seeing if this works or not! The buttons & tie are quiet and easy accessable...(I hope)

I had great feedback on the Change Mat! Here is a sample in bright pink

Our cat, Angel, just would not get off the matt while I was trying to take a photo!Please let me know any feedback you may have. It may take me a while to action it, but I definately put it all down on my "TO DO" list!

Lee-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee,

Great bibs! Definately new and improved version. Much easier to use and again love the choice of fabric and scalloped edge.

:) Carolyn