Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome and some Cakes

It is very exciting starting up a Blog webpage. Please be patient while I set up my page.
I will be using this webpage to post sewing projects I complete and use to start up a part-time craft/sewing/hobby home-business that I have wanted to start up for a while. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me to do something with my sewing and set up a part-time hobby. I wasn't going to set up a blog until I have started but thought it might be good to track my progress.

Here are some photo's for you to look at (some cakes I have made) while I get thing setup

John and I's Wedding cake

Here is Stacey & Richie's (my sis) Wedding cake
Here is my Aunty Jean's 60th b'day cake

Here is a Baby Shower cake for my cousin Carolyn

Here are some Christmas cakes

Here is a copy of a 30th b'day cake for Megan (from work) partner Ben
These are his personalized number plates from his first car

I hope you enjoy some looking at some of the cakes I have made!

Please visit my site again and hopefully I will have some more journalling done.

Thank you

Lee-Anne

No comments: