Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Facebook Page

I am finally getting with technology and I've created a "Facebook Page" for HeavenLee Creations. Yeah!!! and I'm trying to find an application to add a Shop on my facebook page. I would prefer to use this, than Etsy, as it targets the Perth mothers that would love some funky kids clothes.
I'll be putting some little girls skirts for sale on the Facebook page soon. If you would like to be the first to see or purchase them, "Like" the HeavenLee Creations facebook page. I will have various designs of sizes 00-5.

Here is a sneak peak!Cheers Lee-Anne

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the blue and purple together!

HeavenLee Creations said...

Nik, yep it's cute! but it's a size 3... sorry... but there are some other skirts with blue & purple coming... Lv Lee