Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gathered V Top

Here is a top I have sewn and wore while I was pregnant. It has a low V neck and nice droopy sleeves, it gathers under the bust to allow for the ever expanding belly while pregnant. It is nice and comfortable and in a jersey fabric.

I dragged it out of the closet again as I am back at work and struggled to find any work clothes to wear. I just added a brown thick tie around under the bust to give the top some figure.




We had a good morning today and had the pleasure of Jeannette Baxter take some professional photo's of Talia, it was for her photography assignment. It got me thinking to have some of my clothes modelled and photographed, so now I have lots to do and I'm getting together some pieces to do a Maternity Line. Very exciting and my mind is going 100 miles a second (or would that be from the coffee....)!!
Or do I do a Baby line first? John had a great name for a Baby line, "Angel Baby" and I think it matches in well with "HeavenLee". If you know our family, it also fits in named after our precious cat(I know, I know, I know..... as my sister & dad have a huge sigh of disgrace). I love it! I betta get sewing before the coffee wears off!!!

Have a nice day everyone.
Lee-Anne

No comments: